1 Year Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre & Acting
- Triple Threat Training
- Minimum of 30 Contact/Teaching hours per week
- Minimum of 30 Tuition/Performance weeks
- Private 1-to-1 Singing Lessons every week
- Full Scale Musical
- Full Scale Dramatic Play
- Agency Representation Guaranteed
- Theatre Industry Professionals teaching all classes
- London's West End on our doorstep
- Industry & Audition Technique Classes
- Vocal Repertoire Preparation
- Acting & Dance Showreel Preparation
- The Sharpe Academy Postgrad is split into four areas - Performance, Dance, Singing and Acting.
The course is aimed at students who have either:
- Studied Musical Theatre or Acting at a full time arts college for a minimum of two years and wish to train for a final year at Sharpe Academy
- Obtained a Degree in Musical Theatre, Dance, Music or Acting and wish to improve performance and technical skills before auditioning.
The course is designed to bring these performers up to professional auditioning standards. Individual attention will be given to make sure weaker disciplines are improved. This course follows a mixture of technical classes training in dance, acting and voice alongside specialist classes in audition technique and Industry. At the end of the course our aim is to make sure students are fully ready for the industry and represented by an agent to begin auditions. Students will automatically be offered a one year agreement with our graduate agency AGENT SHARPE should they wish to be represented by Sharpe.
Students must have studied Musical Theatre, Acting, Dance or Music at University gaining either a Diploma or Degree. Two years training at a full time performing arts college will also be considered. This must have been Diploma or Degree level course and not a Foundation or BTEC course.
Students must be a minimum age of 20 years old to start the course.
Students must pass our entry audition.