Book a TRIAL CLASS or AUDITION
Sharpe Academy complies fully with the new GDPR data protection regulations. All information given in this form will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third party unless we are legally required to do so. All information will be used for Sharpe Academy administrative purposes only.
CLASS AVAILABILITY AND WAITING LISTS
Everyone who has completed this trial class booking form before 10th July 2019 will receive a September trial class invitation before the end of July. If you are completing this form for the first time, our current availability is shown below.
If the required class at your preferred centre is full, you may be offered a place at an alternative centre. Choosing a second choice centre may decrease the time you are on the waiting list. It may be quicker to join a different centre then transfer over to your preferred centre at a later date. Enrolled students who wish to transfer to another class or centre take priority over the waiting list. When accepting a place, please be aware it may not be possible to transfer to a different class or centre for a full academic year.
Current Class Availability
- RICKMANSWORTH (Saturday mornings): ALL MUSICAL THEATRE CLASSES – All September places have been allocated, invitations will be sent shortly. Join our Ruislip classes in September or join our waiting list.
- RUISLIP (Saturday afternoons): ALL MUSICAL THEATRE CLASSES – We have places available in all Ruislip Musical Theatre classes, book a trial now.
- NORTHWOOD (Sunday mornings): ACT 1 MUSICAL THEATRE – All September places have been allocated, invitations will be sent shortly. Join our Ruislip classes in September or join our waiting list. ACT 2 & ACT 3 MUSICAL THEATRE – Limited places available, book a trial now.
- MUSICAL THEATRE COMPANY (Northwood, Sunday afternoons): Talented young performers can audition to join our Company, by arrangement, throughout the year. Successful auditionees will then be invited to join the Company in either March or September. Book an audition now.
When will the next trial classes take place?
Our next trial classes will take place in September 2019.
How do we allocate places in our classes?
Places are generally offered in strict order of when a trial request is received. However, in order to keep our classes balanced we also consider other factors, including:
- School Year – Our classes need to maintain a good balance of ages;
- Goals and Aims – We reserve a certain number of places in each class for each of the categories shown in the Goals drop-down selection below
TRIAL CLASS INFORMATION AND DEPOSITS
We now offer a 2-week Trial which will take place throughout the year:
WEEK 1: This will be the first week of the term. Parents will be required to watch the class while children take part.
WEEK 2: This will be the second week of the term. Children will take part in the class but parents will not be permitted to watch.
A non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your Musical Theatre trial class. The deposit is £30 per child for ACT 1 and £50 per child for ACT 2 and ACT 3. We will not request this deposit from you until we are able to offer you a trial class.
Payment of a trial class deposit guarantees your child’s place at the specific trial date(s) they have been invited to, and guarantees their continuing place at Sharpe Academy if you join after the trial. Our trial classes are fixed to the first 2 weeks of each term, we cannot offer any alternative dates. Deposits are non-refundable if you are unable to attend your scheduled trial classes for any reason, including illness, but will be deducted from your first term's fees if you choose to continue and join Sharpe Academy at the end of your trial classes. A deposit cannot be carried over to a future trial class.
When you receive a trial class invitation, the deposit will be due within 2 weeks of your acceptance of the invitation. Sharpe Academy reserves the right to offer your place to the next person on the waiting list if the deposit is not received within this time.
We currently do not require a deposit for a Northwood Company audition, a London Company audition, or if you already have a child enrolled at Sharpe Academy.
TRIAL CLASS BOOKING FORM
Additional siblings can be included on the same booking form. To add a sibling, click the 'Add a child' button at the base of this form. If you with to book a trial class for extended family (eg. Cousins) or friends, please submit a separate trial class request.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) indicate required information. The form cannot be submitted if these fields are empty. Please contact us if you experience any difficulty submitting this form.