For GRADE 6 students will need to present TWO monologues and must read BOTH plays. We have chosen the plays Chatroom and Romeo & Juliet which all students must study. There are different pieces for boys and girls. Grade 6 is a LEVEL 3 (A'Level Standard) OFQUAL recognised qualification and awards UCAS points which can be added to your University Application.
|Grade 6 Pass||8 Points||Grade 6 Pass with Merit||10 Points||Grade 6 Pass with Distinction||12 Points|
- STEP 1: Learn your lines. Please find the words below.
- STEP 2: Read your plays. Please purchase the plays so you have the books. We advise 'No Fear Shakespeare Romeo & Juliet'. There is only one addition of Chatroom.
- STEP 3: Learn your staging. You will find the staging video below. You must learn the monologue off by heart and perform it with these actions. All actions are important at this stage so please don't miss anything out.
- STEP 4: Knowledge Questions. Please see the Knowledge Worksheet below for the questions examiners will ask.
- STEP 5: The Examination. Once you are ready then you can book a private lesson with one of our tutors for an assessment.
To access our materials please enter the password below or contact Daniel